Sunday, April 17, 2011

Meet the sidekick!

Hi everybunny!  I'm Logan, and I'll be blogging from time to time when Bailey is busy.  I was adopted from the House Rabbit Network in January, 2011 after HRN found me as a stray rabbit.  I'm not sure why anyone would let me loose- I have soft, luxurious fur and my human says I'm the cutest little furball she's ever seen.  When our human saw me, she knew that she wanted to bring me home, even though some people called me a "special needs rabbit" because I have a broken leg.  Luckily, Bailey liked me too, and I quickly found myself a new home.  Bailey and I are the best of friends and our human thinks it's great that we keep each other company.

I'm not quite as opinionated as Bailey (must be because I'm not a Dutch rabbit!), but I like to write about my life with Bailey and our human.  I hope you'll hop on by again!  Bailey and I will be sure to keep you updated on our opinions and daily on-goings.

Hello!  Nice to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment